[IMPIRUIL BAILE] Friendly Idols

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brody
    Keymaster

Summary: An old friend comes to meet Eunji on Imperiul Baile

<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<( Impiruil Baile )<<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Eunji Impiruil Baile 07:46 PM In Character Town Center 26 July 2650 <>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Every road converges on a circular path that rounds on a large, ornate fountain that has been cunningly fashioned from living vines and roots wrought into a wide basin slopes upward into a spiraled column, from which water sprays. A spiral formation of flowering lamps leads from around the fountain, down the city streets and off into the far reaches of each burrow. Each post is a twist of thumb-width vines that reach skyward, ending in large, indigo blossoms akin to folded sheets of tissue paper. At night the flowers illuminate, granting starry dazzle to the area. This room can be tagged. See +tag/help for commands. <>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Contents: Exits: Spaceport

Downtown
    Business District Residential District

Eunji is standing outside the spaceport. She has a commlink she’s looking at while looking towards the inside of the spaceport. She seems excited for something.

Kethren comes wandering in from downtown, a white tiger at his side, and talking to apparently nobody “And I keep telling you that’s why you can’t have french fries for every meal! Thought you preferred raspberries, anyway.” Bringing up the rear is the ever cranky Butch, who’s acting like this one sided conversation isn’t strange.

And, coming from the interior of the spaceport is… probably not who Eunji is waiting for at all. It’s a hulking, disheveled, salty-smelling, still trailing a little sand, Alhambra. She appears unaccompanied for the time being, other than her hat, and a big duffel bag slung over her shoulder. She catches sight of Kethren first. “Yo!”

Eunji gets excited as Alhambra leaves the spaceport, but indeed it doesn’t appear to be who she expected as she sighs a little, “Oh.” She seems crestfallen. Then as Alhambra greets Kethren she looks over at him and waves as well.

The calico critter that was hiding somewhere about Keth’s person quickly scurries atop his head and offers friendly waves to the folks who’re greeting her ride. “Evenin, folks! Expecting someone?”

Alhambra seems completely unsurprised at this reaction. She tips her hat as she passes the younger woman. “Evening, Miss,” she drawls, and then her face breaks into a great big daffy grin. “Floooriana-banana-rama,” she calls. “How you doin’, fuzzybritches?”

“Good evening!” Eunji says, smiling and looking excited again. “My friend is supposed to show up her soon and I’m waiting for her!”

Kethren nods to the singer whilst scratching the tiger’s head “Well, always good to have new tourists.” Floriana chitters amusedly at the name, and waves again before scampering about Keth’s person with no particular sense of direction. Possibly she needs more excercise.

“Aw that’s good for you, honey!” Al says in reply to Eunji, with earnest sincerity but also a tone that does smack a little of one speaking to a teenage girl. “So whut’s goin’ on up in here this weekend? I swear one of these days I’ll get the kids to stay over but for the love of me they got their heads stuck up in them little damn beeping holo things, so Granny Longwhisker’s gonna stay at the house. Again. Not that she minds, but seriously a little more nature wouldn’t kill nobody.”

“I told her it wasn’t bad here if you stayed in the city and we haven’t seen each other in so long since we’ve both been busy.” Eunji says. Then she looks at Alhambra, then at Kethren, “May I have an introduction?” she asks.

Kethren nods at Eunji and chuckles “Well, I’m sure you’ve already met Floriana and Nuala. My friend there is Al, who among other things is the sherrif of Eiru. Nice place if you get a chance to visit. Great beaches there. It’s something we have surprisingly little of here. And Al, that’s Eunji, who’s considering this lovely planet as a possible concert venue.”

Alhambra takes off her hat, briefly. “Pardon my lack of social… anythin’ right now, I just come off a long week of indeed, bein’ Sheriff. Nice to meet you, Missy Eunji. Oh, concert? Do you um, play somethin? You’ll have to pardon me I ain’t up on most of the music produced past the 1990s, heheh.” She sets her duffel bag down to offer her right hand to shake. “Riktch,” says her hat. Or rather a russet and black version of Floriana says it. The little Ser looks Eunji up and down, and holds out his own tiny clawed paw, olive-dark beady eyes imploring. “Reetch? Rik rik?”

“Hello Al!” Eunji says enthusiastically. “I’m Choi Eunji. I don’t normally play instruments, but I am a performer. So is my friend! Normally I sing and dance.”

Kethren leans back on Nuala a bit, and pulls Floriana off of his shoulder so he can actually see her while she’s enjoying some scratchies for a change.

So with Keth distracted by the scratching of a cute furry animal and half-sitting on a tiger, that leaves us an Al and an Eunji standing around, and having just exchanged introductions. Al’s got a similar furry animal, something kinda kitteny and ferrety, sort of russet and black coloured. Friendly, these critters.

“Aw, that sounds nice,” Al says to Eunji, with the same earnest-yet-so-talking-to-a-much-younger-person tone. The little creature, on the other hand, is hanging out of Al’s hat trying desperately to get Eunji’s attention. “Rik! Rik rik rik tttcch!” He’s jumping up and down now. “…Rikki, whut the hell’s your problem? I’m sorry, Missy, he really likes girls.”

Eunji looks at the creature in Al’s hat. “Is it okay if I pet it?” she asks. “It’s okay, I’ve never been allowed to have pets so getting to pet one sometimes can be nice.”

Sera has just arrived from the looks of the travel bag she’s carrying in one hand, the short young woman of Korean descent taking a look around the unfamiliar town center. She seems to be looking for someone, in fact, the way she’s scanning the crowd, but has yet to find that someone. It definitely does not help her cause, that she’s quite short and it’s difficult sometimes to see past the taller members of society.

Kethren pulls out his pda for a moment, and nods at it before putting it back up. “Hey. Not positive, but that may be your friend who just arrived.”

Alhambra sighs quietly in the little critter’s general direction. “Go ahead,” she says, more to him than the young lady. “Rik rik rikkkttch!” the little creature exclaims, and launches himself in the direction of Eunji’s hand, chittering excitedly. Upon landing, he will preen himself and give her the chipmunk-sized equivalent of a ‘how YOU doin’ expression.

Eunji lets the critter land in her hand. “Hello!” she says excitedly to him, going to scratch him behind the ear if he allows. Then she sees Sera. “It is my friend!” she announces. “Sera, over here! I’ve been waiting for you and I brought new friends!”

Sera doesn’t quite do the bag drop and run scene, as she doesn’t drop her bag, but she does make a run right for Eunji, arms out wide to snag her fellow idol in a hug, “Eunji! Have you been waiting very long?” A look and a wide smile is given to Alhambra, and Kethren, her hand offered to each one in turn, “Hello! I’m Sera!” the critters get her attention too as she practically squeals, “Oh they are so cuuuuute!”

Kethren shakes the offered hand with a nod “Welcome to Eriacre.” The tiger he’s half sitting on gets some scratches with his free hand. “Anyway, Al, not much going on this weekend. Not planning on much past just resting and enjoying the nature which we have plenty of.”
    Oh, that’s just about done it; the little critter is in his tiny glory. Alhambra nods and shakes hands with Sera. “Hey there, I’m Al,” she says, watching Rikki just totally ham it up for the two young ladies. “Rik! Rik rik rik tch! Feeffeeffeef,” he says, scampering around with his tail up and holding out his tiny clawed paws to clutch at their fingers. “Feef! Rik rik. Tffee.” Al sighs. “Sorry, ladies, he uh, he really likes girls, but he’s layin’ it on thick today… Seriously Rik you could turn down the ham a -little- bit, are they movie stars or somethin? Or does somebody have a bag of chips?”

“I know, Rik likes idols! Maybe he saw us on the holo.” Eunji suggests. “I really hope he didn’t see the one where I had to look like I was interviewing a seal, that was so awkward and I got wet during it.” She smiles at Rik still. “Well, this one seems nice enough and he won’t dump water on me or something.”

Sera squees a bit as Rik clutches at her finger, and even wiggles and squirms a bit, “He’s way too cute!” She’s a sucker for the hamming of furry little critters from the looks of it, “Oh man, Eunji, remember that time we had to have one of those tube blow fights, with a cockroach in the tube? That was so groooooosss!” A second and she settles a little, her smile widening for ALhambra and Kethren, “It’s so nice to meet you both! I hope we’ll all get along well.”

Kethren raises an eyebrow “Well, I don’t think I’m going to lose any sleep over missing that bit of entertainment. But yes, long as you don’t wander too far from the city I’m sure your stay will be enjoyable. Need to float it past the council, but I was thinking that we should set up some glass bottomed zeppelins or something on those lines so that people can see the scenery and wildlife out there from a safe vantage.”

Rikki rolls over on his belly for the idols, zipping between them almost faster than the human eye can see. “Rik rik! Tch!” He preens again, showing his tiny fangs and wiggling his tiny butt, practically radiating a ‘Helloooo, ladies!’ in a ten foot radius. “Idols, huh? Well that’d prolly explain it,” Al muses, putting her hat back on. “He does like himself some holo. Watches it damn near more’n I do. He won’t get you wet, no, peein’ on your friends is a low class thing to do. But he will eat damn near everything you could have on your person, so keep your snacks sealed up good.” An expression crosses her face, slow and lumbering, like a thundercloud. “Also who the shit made you… put a cockroach in a tube and blow on it? The hell’s that all about? D’you need me to slap somebody?”

Eunji laughs as Sera recalls the story. “That was so horrible!” she says, but she’s still laughing. “And you got a blow in right when I was resting.” she sounds more mock complaining than anything. Then as Alhambra speaks, “It’s something we had to do before our debuts. We had to do all kinds of things. That was eight years ago before anyone knew us. The things we did when we were more established were better.”

Sera laughs at the memory, giving her head a shake, “I had to take my opportunity!” In regards to Rikki she laughs again, reaching out to scritch his little belly with one finger, “Well, it’s lucky I don’t have any snacks on me right now.” An idol had to keep up her figure, after all. She nods in agreement with Eunji, “It’s just part of working your way to the top! You’d be surprised how many people become your fan over silly things like that.”

Kethren shakes his head “Don’t think I’ll ever understand the odder corners of the entertainment industry. But then, I’ve got enough things to worry about.” Floriana has scurried up to the top of Keth’s head, and has tilted her own head in a slightly confused way. Keth’s still half-sitting on a white tiger. Al is easily as confused about the nuances of popular entertainment. And really, everyone’s just talking. Though Rikki is flirting with the visiting idols quite a bit.

“Reeeeeeeektch,” says the little critter, wiggling his feet in obvious joy. “Christ on a bike, Rik, you’re gettin’ downright embarassin’ now,” Al says, chuckling but shaking her head. “Uh. Well, um. This is probably gonna be culturally rude as hell but that sounds like some -terrible- dumbass things to have to do to get famous…” This earns her a tail-flick from the tiny creature. Clearly she just doesn’t get it. “Ff ff,” he says, and then wiggles his feet some more, making googly eyes at the girls.

“It’s Consortium culture!” Eunji declares. “Well, that’s what they want you to believe anyway, that everyone’s the same. Some of us still follow old traditions.” then she shakes her head, “It’s not so bad having to do those things. We look back on them and laugh. Sometimes it really is what makes a fan choose to like us over someone else and they can be amusing to watch for people.” she goes to scratch the back of Rik’s head after that.

Sera nods in agreement with Eunji, with a ‘mhmm’ in agreement with her assessment of the culture and the climb to fame, “At least we’re all past that now.” Mostly. There’s still the variety show circuit to be on sometimes. Her bag set down, both of her hands come up, curled beneath her chin as she continues to fawn over Rik, “Eunji! Do you think my manager would let me have one as a pet?” It’s obvious she really, /really/ wants one.

Kethren scratches Floriana “It’s more up to the sers, really. For a start, they’re really not pets. Too smart to call em one. These little guys found us one day, and decided we were worth keeping.”

“Rik rik! Rik tch!” The little critter says, butting his head under Eunji’s scritchies and wearing an expression of ferretty-kitteny bliss. “Welp, clearly it’s earned you -his- respect,” Al drawls, with only a mild bit of sarcasm, mostly directed at Rikki, and then she nods at Kethren. “Yep, if a Ser picks you out whilst you’re here, ain’t nothin’ a manager says that’ll keep ’em away, just be advised that they smart, they -fast-, and they so help me can and will eat anythin’ they can get away with, even if it’s bigger’n their head… Honestly I ain’t growed up with the Consort-ium, I fell outta America back in the nineteen-nineties, and I mean I been here for a while now but just ain’t felt right about heading back there. I just feel like it’d be -awkward-, y’know?”

“I don’t think any animal is a good idea for us.” Eunji agrees. “We have to travel and work a lot normally so having anything like that just doesn’t work very well.” then as Alhambra speaks she asks, “You drop out of one century, end up in another and you think variety shows are the weird thing?”

Sera nods solemnly, though the sparkle in her dark eyes speaks volumes of how she really hopes a Ser will choose her, “Yeah, it’s true… but still.” Laments the idol as she leans forwards to mimic a little kiss to Rik, “You’re such a cutie.” Grinning to Alhambra, she adds, “Weren’t variety shows supposed to be really popular back in those days? I thought that’s what the history holo said.”

Kethren nods “And it’s worth adding that if you, generic you that is, not necessarily anyone here, but if someone tries going off planet with critters that don’t want to go… well, we file that under poaching, and take a rather dim view of it.”

“Drop out of one century, lived on a space ship in a giant whale’s cooter, ended up inheritin’ a farm from a displaced magic-world -Baron- and share a settlement with talkin’ dogs and birds and I -still- think variety shows is a wierd thing, yes’m,” Al says with a grin. “They was weird then and they’s weird now.” Rikki, for his part, is absorbing the attention like a singularity, whiskers forward as he pooches his face up, all kissy like. “Fuff! Rik rik! Tch!” “Yeah, I din’t pick him out,” Al drawls with a shake of her head, “We come across a bunch of ’em back when this place was just tents and he stowed away in my bra. I don’t really keep him anywhere, he just shows up when he wants, eats my food, throws my cigarettes in the toilet, changes the channel on my holo, and sucks up to girls like a Hoover.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t want to take anything. It’d cause problems for me anyways.” Eunji says to Kethren. Then as Alhambra explains that yes the variety shows are the weird part laughs, “Quite the experience you have.” then she smiles at Rik agian, “He is cute! Really cute.” then her voice goes up in pitch, “You like watching me on the holo? I’ll sign something for you if you want!”

Sera gives a teensy little kiss to Rik in light of his return little kissy face, and nods to Kethren, “Oh I wouldn’t do that! REally I think my manager would kill me, even if a Ser chose me and wanted to come too! It would be an utter disaster.” Pitching in with the high tones, she adds in, “I will too, cutie!” A wink is offered to Alhambra, “Variety shows aren’t too bad, they can be fun to be on sometimes!”

Kethren smirks “Shame about the managers, though. Life’s just better with animals around.”

“Feef!” exclaims the Ser, and darts back quicker-than-the-eye over to Alhambra, who immediately starts putting up a comedic, dancing-in-place fuss. “Git your tiny fuzzy ass away from my wallet! Stop that! Get outta there! Judas Priest, that’s my sock. Honestly, Rik, do you have to… ow!” Finally there is a tiny, tearing sound from her hat, and Rikki scrambles out from underneath it, proudly holding what looks like a torn-off sizing tag in his mouth. He scampers up to Eunji and Sera, holds it up in his tiny clawed paws, and makes imploring gestures. “Reeeektch?”

Al just stares at him. “…Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Are you gals SURE you don’t wanna take him with you?”

“Well, it’s not the first time I signed something for an animal.” Eunji admits and takes the tag, takes out a pen from her purse and writes on it. Notably she writes in Hangul, the Korean writing system. “There, it reads, ‘To a furry friend, Choi Eunji.’ Kind of small space so sorry if you can’t read it.” then her voice goes high pitched again, “There you go little guy!” then to Alhambra, “We really couldn’t take him even if we wanted. I’m not very good at keeping animals anyway.”

Sera leans down to get a pen from her bag. Pens were essential idol gear. It’s the other side of the tag that she writes upon, using Hangul as well, “Mine says ‘To my favourite little cutie pie, Ryu Sera.'” And we’re back to the higher pitch, “There you go, sweetie.” She even blows the little Ser another kiss before the pitch of her voice evens down to a less cutsie level, “Oh I really wish I could, but it really would just cause problems.”

Kethren just smirks a bit at Rikki’s hamming it up. Floriana facepalms slightly at it from Keth’s head.

“Well, that’s all right then, I’m sure he will live with what is likely eternal disappointment, ain’t that right you little stinker?” Al drawls, rummaging around in her pockets for a bag of chips, the crinkling of which disrupts the tiny creature’s clutching the autographed tag to his puffy little chest. “Rik?” Up he zips, stopping in one of her pockets to presumably deposit the tag before taking a chip from Al and sitting down to buzzsaw his way through it, and then another, in what seems like seconds. “That’s right, you know where yer bread’s buttered, Captain Starstruck. Sorry ’bout that, ladies, although if you DON’T wanna go home with any of these critters, check your clothes and luggage afore you go home. Who knows how many other of these lil guys watch the holo, I tell you whut.”

Eunji laughs as Al explains how to not end up with a ser. “I’ll be sure to do that!” then she looks at Sera with a bit of self awareness and asks, “Are we even wearing enough clothing for one to hide in?”

Sera looks down at herself and the cheerleader outfit she wears, complete with school crest, and extremely tiny skirt, “I don’t think so! I mean I guess in my bra or… oh that would be really awkward!” This is followed up with a cutsey little ‘tee hee’ style giggle, “I bet there’s some male fans who wish they could nestle up in my bra too!”

Kethren raises an eyebrow in Al’s direction for a moment. “This conversation has gone a bit strange.”

Alhambra chortles. “Yeah, funny how it’s creeper when a dude does it, but when a little fuzzy critter does it, it’s cute. I think he knows it too, don’t he? Don’t he, you fuzzy little punk?” Rikki doesn’t answer, he’s still buzzing his way through that bag of snacks like a woodchipper with feet. Munchmunchmunchmunchcrunch. She shrugs to Kethren. “Whut, he stowed away in -my- bra, that’s kinda one of them precedent thingers, ain’t it?”

Eunji laughs at Sera. Then to Kethren she says, “Oh, are we being awkward? I’m sorry! Normally we don’t talk like this when other people are around. We have an image after all.”

Sera flushes with practiced embarassment, “Oh i’m sorry! It’s true, usually we save these discussions for private.” Alhambra’s bluntness is somewhat appreciated and Sera shows it with a smile, “We do usually have to be very careful about our images though, or else we might get fan backlash. We’re not even allowed to have boyfriends!”

Kethren shakes his head “Ah, it’s fine, really. Apart from what sounds like a general lack of freedom, which sounds kinda sucky. But then, I suppose every job has a downside that seems strange on the outside.”

“Oh hey, maybe that’s whut I should tell folks,” Al says, still chortling. “I ain’t allowed to have a boyfriend else it’ll upset my fans. Sure would get a lotta folks off my back. Don’t worry about it, ladies, you can be yourselves; an’ if anybody wants to give you shit about it I’ll slap ’em around till they reconsider their life choices. Any friend of the Baile’s a friend of mine, and if the Ser think you’re all right, you gotta be. They got some serious psychic goin’ on, you can’t get much past ’em.” The bag of chips crinkles. A tiny russet tail is all that’s poking out. There is a muffled “Feef” from inside. Crunchtcrunchtcruncht.

“You’re still under contract, unlike me.” Eunji says to Sera. Then she explains, “Most people aren’t able to do it. Trials are hard, being a trainee is even more difficult, then your life after debut even moreso, but you do it because you love it.” then she smiles, “We could also think of more important reasons we became idols, but it’s something I wanted for as long as I remember. Sure, we make sacrifices, but we also know we make many people happy.”

Sera nods with a bit of a sigh, “It’s true. How’s your new manager working for you?” Questions one idol to the other before she’s distracted by the way Rik is mowing down those chips, “Oh I wish I could eat chips like he gets to!” You know she’s got a strict diet she has to keep to maintain her figure.

Kethren looks over at Al “So any plans for the current visit here?”

Alhambra nods. “Yep, I had a job at a uh, club, before I got scarfaced and roughshod, and there was a lot of rules about how you was supposed to look and how you had to like at least put up the -illusion- of bein’ single, so sad sacks could pretend that maybe they had a chance and they’d buy more drinks and shit…” She trails off, and then shrugs. “I thought it was okay back then but nowadays I’d raise some unholy hell. Oh honey, don’t feel bad, ain’t nobody gets to eat like a Ser does. I swear they’re like a black hole on the inside, this is nothin’. I seen him take a human-sized plate of food and then go beg my neighbor for eggs. I think it’s ’cause they move so damn fast. Or somethin’. He ain’t tellin’, either way.” Kethren also gets a shrug. “Eh, prolly the usual r-n-r, catch some sun, have a picnic or two, sleep unner the stars… and I’ll probably need to take Rikki to whutever show these girls are puttin’ on, lest I find my keys buried in the potted plant and my cigarettes in the compost heap again.”

“The new manager I can talk to in Korean, but I spare her the need to talk back, so she understands. She’s still pretty angry over what happened.” Eunji admits to Sera. “The irony isn’t lost on us, we retain the illusion of attainability by being unattainable.” she laughs a bit at this. “I stay to the well travelled areas here, I know a few safe spots and don’t want to leave them.”

“Oh! That must be nice, good practice. I wish my manager spoke more Korean, I feel like i’m falling behind a bit with all the travelling i’ve been doing lately. It’s exausting.” Sera offers back to Eunji before she laughs at Al’s new need to bring Rik to an idol show, “I bet he’d love it!” Shaking her head, she adds, “Sometimes when you’re seen as unattainable, it makes people want you even more. It’s the magic of idoldom, I guess.”

Kethren reaches up to scratch the ser lazing on his shoulder and nods “Well, it’s an old principle. Folks don’t want what they have, and will go crazy trying to get what they can’t. It’s kind of sad sometimes. Sometime though, we really do need to look around and pick out a good spot to grow the stage… ideally somewhere that we can later use to grow a convention center around it.”

Alhambra sinks into thought, a meditative quiet broken by a sneeze “chff!” from the chip bag. “Hmm… Whut about over by the hotel? Then folks can just stay there and walk over to where the events is goin’ on without too much hullabaloo.”

“They want to build a stage for performances!” Eunji explains to Sera. “They heard I wanted to perform here and realized they need a stage. I feel a bit special, but hopefully others will enjoy the stage too.”

Sera claps her hands lightly as she gives a few short hops, “That’s so exciting!” Exclaims Sera to Eunji, “I’ll definitely be there to cheer you on!” She looks around the area with a grin, “I hope I can do as well as you, too.”

Kethren smirks and stands up so that white tiger can mingle with the crowd “Not quite how I recall it, but no matter. I do have interest in being able to attract tourists, and the unique buildings we have here can only do so much.” Al gets a nod “Certainly an option. Probably one of the better ones at that.”

Rikki emerges from the bag, fur speckled with a few chip crumbs, and sneezes again. “Chrrf!” Already he’s sniffing around for more food. “Aw, you little idiot,” Al drawls fondly, brushing him off. “So whut d’you think? Would you behave yourself if I took you to a concert? Or would you get hopped up on beer and junk food and wind up hittin’ on some lady’s fuzzy change purse again?” She pauses, mimicking his scrunched-up little facial expression. “Oh no I din’t! Oh yes I did.”

Eunji laughs at Rikki again. “Aww, he’s so cute. You should come to my concert when it happens. I promise it will be fun. I’ve already begun training a new setlist.” then to Sera she says, “Aww, thank you! I’m glad to know you’ll support me.”

Sera looks wide-eyed at Rikki because god damn he’s /adorable/, both her hands coming up to press over her mouth as she gasps in adoration, “Too cute!” She agrees before looking to Eunji with a nod, “I’ll always support you!” Promises the idol, attention turning back to Alhambra, “I’ll make sure to send you tickets when my next performance is scheduled!”

Kethren hops up to take a seat on the edge of the fountain and watches Nuala pad around folks, occasionally stopping to look up at someone on her way. Al gets a raised eyebrow “He actually did that? Geez. Glad the worst I get from Floriana is her occasionally mimicing me from atop my head while I’m talking… she’s doing it again, isn’t she?”

Alhambra puts the indignant Ser in her pocket; he is all fluffed up, stiff tailed, and emitting ‘chrrrf!’s. “Yep, she’s doin’ it as you speak, Keth,” she laughs, inclining her head to the two idols. “Oh I am sure he will appreciate that greatly, once he gets done plotting revenge for me revealin’ his embarassin’ indiscretions to some lovely ladies. Anyhoozle, lemme see if I can’t get my PDA thinger to boop for you guys so’s you can get us them tickets, or just call Rikki when you get lonely or somethin’, har.” After a considerable amount of thumbing through settings, a couple of veiled threats upon technology, and a brief moment with the tip of her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth, the dusky human manages to unholster her PDA and convince it to broadcast her contact info.

Eunji takes out her pda as well, “I’ll make sure to send you tickets too! It’ll be my solo debut.” then she looks at Sera, “I’ll need a more mature image soon if I go solo, won’t I?” then she laughs at Floriana mimicking Kethren.

Sera leans over carefully, thanks to that short skirt, to get her own PDA out of her travel bag to enable the exchange of contact info. Floriana’s antics get a giggle, and she winks to the critter on Kethren’s head to show how much of a cutie Sera thinks Floriana is as well, “Maybe a bit more! But you’ve always been given the more mature looks anyway.”

Kethren smirks a bit and reaches up to scratch the little mimic. The white tiger pauses close to the idols and looks up curiously. “For all the weirdness these sers give us, I’m still glad they stuck around.”

“Whee, I’m sure I’ma fit in just -great- at a coupla perty-girl concerts,” Al says, making an apologetic face. “Sorry that came out like I was talkin’ out my asshole. But I’ll be sure to bring Rikki, an’ my kids, it’ll definitely be a fun thing out an’ a sure sight better than the crazy shit I get hollered at for not understandin’ sometimes. Like I’m supposed to know whut the hell industrial house electronic whutever’s supposed to mean, y’know? I appreciate it, and I’m sure Rikki appreciates it, and the kids’ll appreciate it.”

“A background in the arts is important.” Eunji declares. “But maybe you will like it. I hope you and everyone you come with has a good time.” then to Kethren she says, “I’m glad they stuck around too, otherwise there might be a shortage of cute things and that would be terrible.”

Sera cannot help but be distracted as the tiger pauses close to she and Eunji, almost immediately dropping into a crouch with her arms held out in welcome, “Oh I just want to snuggle yooou!” There is definitely a reason she was chosen to portray the ‘cute’ idol. Trust us, sometimes the managers have to peel her away from the cute animals. Obviously she gets the job done though. Smiling up to Alhambra, she adds, “Oh, it’s okay if you don’t know much about it! I’m sure everyone will be happy to tell you about their favourite songs and idols and chat your ear off.”

Just because she’s a robot doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy some attention, so Nuala walks into the hug. Keth chuckles a bit at that. “Aina did a great job on her, didn’t she?”

“Hehe,” Al says, and when the contact infos are settled, re-holsters the troublesome PDA. “Well, it was very nice meetin’ you both, but I gotta get my tent pitched and get a good night’s sleep. Thank you so very much for givin’ Rikki an autograph, I’m sure you totally made the little bug’s week. Have a good time here, and don’t hesitate to give me a ring if you, I don’t know, get mobbed or find a stalker or somethin’. I’m real good at gettin’ rid of stalkers. Night to you too, Keth, Floriana, Nuala.”

“I should probably go too.” Eunji says. “We’ll have to do more things while you’re here!” she says to Sera.

Sera is utterly delighted when Nuala accepts her invitation for embrace, her arms wrapping around the tiger and her cheek brushing to the white fur, “You mean she’s a robot? Wow! Aina did an amaaaaazing job.” Pressing a kiss to the tiger’s brow just before she stands up, “It was so nice to meet you too!” And to Kethren, “You as well!” to everyone, she adds, “Oh I should probably get to the hotel myself. I’m sure i’ll be in trouble for being late!”

Kethren nods as he hops off the fountain “Yeah, this is one of her better creations I think. Anyway, g’nite all. If I don’t get home soon Aina’s gonna get cranky.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.