[IMPIRUIL BAILE] Riival Idols

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brody
    Keymaster

Summary: Eunji runs into an old rival on Imperiul Baile

<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<( Impiruil Baile )<<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Eunji Impiruil Baile 07:03 PM Out of Character Town Center 29 July 2650 <>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Every road converges on a circular path that rounds on a large, ornate fountain that has been cunningly fashioned from living vines and roots wrought into a wide basin slopes upward into a spiraled column, from which water sprays. A spiral formation of flowering lamps leads from around the fountain, down the city streets and off into the far reaches of each burrow. Each post is a twist of thumb-width vines that reach skyward, ending in large, indigo blossoms akin to folded sheets of tissue paper. At night the flowers illuminate, granting starry dazzle to the area. This room can be tagged. See +tag/help for commands. <>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~><<>~>< Contents: Exits: Spaceport

Downtown
    Business District Residential District

Eunji is looking at the fountain, no longer in wonder but a more mild form of appreciation. “Just let me know if you learn anything. We’re already behind and there’s not much I can do about it right now.” she says into a comm. “That’s all for now. Bye!” she seems a bit less cheerful than usual on the comm, but smiles again once the call has ended.

Kethren comes wandering in from the residential areas, with his tiger and ser, and that buard who wears a macrame owl around his neck.

Eunji sees Kethren and waves, “Hello!” she says cheerfully enough, putting her comm away.

Kethren stretches a bit as the collective walks on it, architect and ser both offering a friendly wave “Evenin! Settling in alright?”

“Settling in here is not terribly difficult.” Eunji explains. “The problem is staying here for a long period of time will not be good for me. I am trying to talk to some of my contacts on Earth to see if they can help me.”

Kethren chuckles “Well, I can see how the hotel bills would add up, alright. If you’re interested in a house let me know and we can probably get something going.”

Eunji laughs a little, “It’s not the hotel bills, it’s a career consideration. This is a nice place, I admit that, but someone like me needs to travel. A matter of publicity.”

Kethren nods as Nuala starts wandering around the fountain, occasionally hopping up on her hind legs to lap up some fountain water. “It’s not the best place if you’re wanting to be seen a lot, alright. The somewhat regretable lack of good beaches probably doesn’t help either. But then, it’s simple enough to hop a shuttle down to Pyracan. Eiru’s got some great beaches.”

“I need somewhere with greater mass media capabilities.” Eunji says. “Which is why Earth was so great, amazing access there. It is something my manager and I will have to discuss in detail.”

Kethren nods “So what’s keeping you from using Earth now? Though I do feel obligated to suggest this as a good place for vacationing, summer homes, and other such arrangements.” Keth and Eunji are chatting by the fountain. Keth’s got a calico kitteny-ferrety creature sitting up on his shoulder, mimicing his gestures. A ways behind him is a cranky looking guard who’s wearing a macrame owl around his neck. And there’s a white tiger padding along by the fountain.

“Such a complicated question.” Eunji says. “Think of it as letting the dust settle before I do anything too much back there.” she’s talking to Kethren at the moment with her commlink in her right hand.

Kethren chuckles as Nuala comes padding back to him to take a seat on the ground by him. “Sounds annoyingly like politics. May surprise you, but I didn’t set out to be in government. Just sort of landed there.”

“Of course it is like politics.” Eunji says. “You have a lot of people who want something and only so many slots available so when somebody gets something that means others lost out.”

Enter Hana, a small blue-haired asian girl. It would appear she’s toting a pair of drumsticks in her back pocket today and she’s….making a beeline for Eunji for some reason, apparently picking her out of the crowd immediately.

Kethren scratches the white tiger at his side “So true. Just glad that Danu is positioned as a neutral entity. Does save a certain amount of grief on those fronts.”

“It i-” then Eunji cuts off noticing Hana, “Did you come all this way just to see me?!” she asks, trying to sound excited. “Are rumors already spreading about me being here?”

Hana shakes her head, offering a laugh, “Course not, I’m here to see about getting a gig. What’re you doing here, looking for a new group?” A sly smile is added to that last comment, perhaps a bit passive aggressive.

Kethren smirks as the white tiger pads over to look up at the new arrival curiously.

“Solo. I am a bit too mature to just join a new group.” Eunji replies to Hana. Then she smiles, “Still with your group?” then she explains to Kethren, “This is Hana, she’s a Japanese idol. Or do you prefer performer now? Certainly not artist.”

Hana nods, “Of course, and performer, if you don’t mind. Some of us can actually play an instrument or 5, you know.” The tiger gets some attention now, idly being petting it’s head while she talks.

Kethren nods “Welcome to Eriacre. Don’t wander too far outside the city.” A chittering agreement comes from the calico on his shoulder.

“Yes, you are an accomplished performer.” Eunji says with a smile, “But you came to see me without the rest of your group!” she adds. “I’ll remember that and feel special.”

Hana shrugs, “What do you think they are, my shadow?” It’s about now that she looks down at the tiger she’d been petting and jumps about as far as her legs can carry her backwards with a small shriek, gaining composure after about a second, “You just keep one of those things wandering around?!”

Kethren smiles as Nuala pads back over to his side “I wouldn’t say Nuala just wanders around, really. She’s one of my guards. Of a sort. And again, I have to say that Aina did an amazing job on her.”

Eunji laughs, “You feel for the robot tiger!” she says. “I knew that would happen when you saw it!” seeming cheerful about it.

Hana looks down and covers her face with an arm for a moment, “Might want to invest in a service animal vest on that thing…”

Kethren raises an eyebrow “That might reduce her effectiveness. And anyway, so far you’re the only person who’s been *that* startled to find themselves petting a tiger.”

“Evidently there’s an entire robot managerie!” Eunji declares. “Then the other night I found someone with a more rounded drone and told him it wasn’t as adorable as the animal looking ones.”

An embarrassed nod is given to Kethren from the blue-haired girl before Hana rounds back on Eunji “Wait, how long have you been hanging around here?”

Kethren smirks “Whoever made his drones wasn’t the artist that Aina is.”

“About three weeks.” Eunji says to Hana. “This man here was so nice he said he was going to grow a stage and then I can perform on it! I thought it would be a nice solo debut.”

Hana raises a brow to Kethren now, “Growing a stage for her? Awfully ambitious for knowing her for three weeks.”

Kethren shrugs as he hops up to take a seat on the edge of the fountain “Look around you. Do you really think a stage will be a massive undertaking after growing this city? Besides, as part of the ruling council here, I have an interest in promoting tourism. A venue for performances helps there.”

“It’s an appreciated gesture.” Eunji says to Hana. “Besides, it will be nice to be the first person to perform somewhere.” then another smile, “I know, you could be one of my backup dancers. Well, if you could do the choreography, it will be a bit difficult.”

Hana offers a smile in return, “Just as soon as you can fill in for my bassist, she gets hit by flu season so hard, you know.” Kethren gets a shrug and a “Touche.”

Kethren chuckles as the kitten-ferret scampers down his arm to start swimming laps around the fountain.

“I have an entire setlist to learn, I’m so sorry.” Eunji says to Hana. “No time to learn an instrument for me.”

Hana gives the sweetest smile she can muster, “Really? I haven’t had an issue, but I suppose drumming and vocals at the same time just doesn’t compare to the challenge of all those complicated dance moves you have.”

Kethren stretches a bit while he hops off the fountain. “Well, I have business I must attend to. Enjoy your stay!”

“Goodbye!” Eunji says excitedly. Then she laughs at Hana, “It is a bit harder to sing while doing them.”

Hana offers a friendly wave to Kethren, “Have a good night!” To Eunji, “Oh, I’m certain. So much harder than keeping up with the beat on those drum riffs while doing it.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.