As part of Operation Sandbox, I’ve added eight new badges for players to earn for their creative efforts. They count toward the Participator meta badge:
- Builder I: Build 10 approved rooms. 150 SP per month.
- Builder II: Build 25 approved rooms. 200 SP per month.
- Builder III: Build 75 approved rooms. 250 SP per month.
- Builder IV: Build 100 approved rooms. 300 SP per month.
- Creator I: Create 10 approved objects. 150 SP per month.
- Creator II: Create 25 approved objects. 200 SP per month.
- Creator III: Create 75 approved objects. 250 SP per month.
- Creator IV: Create 100 approved objects. 300 SP per month.
2 thoughts on “New Operation Sandbox achievements”
One question concerning the Creator badges. It says you can obtain them if you have created a number of Approved Objects. But what kind of objects fall under this?
Any objects that you create – these may range from docking registries on planets you build to objects made to represent things that you propose as new craftable items. I’ll be working on a guide about them soon.